| Dear St. Cecilia Family,|
As many of you have heard, the governor has cancelled all state schools in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic. The Diocesan Office has made the decision that our schools will follow suit. St. Cecilia School will be closed to students beginning Monday, March 16 through Friday, May 1.
Please see the attached letter from the Diocesan Office of Catholic Schools for more information.
– School will be in session as usual on Friday, March 13th.
– Teachers are creating “Blizzard Bags” containing work and assignments that will need to be completed by our students.
– As you all know, March 23-March 27, is our scheduled Spring Break. No work will be required to be completed during that time.
– Students will be bringing the assignments and books needed home on Friday, March 13.
– Teachers will also be posting all assignments on SchoolSpeak.
– If your student is absent on March 13, and you are unable to collect their materials at the end of the school day, the school office will be open limited hours next week and you may call the office and schedule a time for pick up.
– Third quarter report cards will be published, as scheduled, on Friday, March 20.
– The building will be sanitized while school is not in session.
Please remember that this is a precautionary measure being taken for the safety and welfare of our community. As I acquire more information, I will share it with you.
|Mrs. Lori Smith|
Principal, St. Cecilia School
To read the newest statement from Adam Dufault, The Diocese of Columbus’ Superintendent, please click here: http://www.stceciliacolumbus.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/20-03-12_School_Closure_Letter.pdf